Lack of proper items to chew on leads dogs to develop destructive chewing habits. Providing them with safe and effective chews, bones, toys or treats is the best thing that you can do for them. This will allow you to keep your dog's mind and mouth stimulated and engaged.
Yet, you might be concerned about what kind of chew and treats are best for them?
Yeti Dog Chew is a Long Lasting hard cheese chew made from yak and cow milk and is one of the most popular and fastest growing lines of dog chews. They are made in the Himalayas using only a mixture of yak and cow milk. With no artificial colors, no additives or no chemicals, these all natural dog chews are better than meaty bones or other pre-existing chews available in the market. Yeti Dog Chew doesn’t stain, splinter and has virtually no odor, and is completely digestible!
Why is all natural Yak and Cow Milk Chews good for your dog?
- Contains higher percentages of essential Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc & Iron
- Is rich in functional and bio-active components, specific enzymes, and bacteria with probiotic activity.
- Contains 10 essential amino acids and a balanced ratio of omega3 - omega 6 fatty acids.
- Removes plaque and tartar and keeps gums strong and healthy
- Contains Higher vitamin content (Vitamins A, B, C & K)
- Does not contain FDA-allowed 4D (dead, dying, diseased, disabled) rendered animal sources
- Are free from preservatives, grains, and glutens.
Meaty bones are a common alternative for heavy chewers, however, some dogs are more sensitive towards marrow found in bones and it can cause an upset in their digestive system. Hard bones also run the risk of chipping your dogs’ teeth not to mention splintering is very common with bones, sharp edges in the bones can cut your dog’s gums, tongue, and other mucous membranes.
It is better to be safe than sorry. Get them some safe chewable so they can be healthy and friendly all the time. You can browse through our healthy chews and pick a lovely treat for your dog.