How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect :
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect the following information:
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name and email address.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal email address, and phone number). None of the personal information is shared with any third parties for their promotional purposes by Yeti Dog Chew.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How we use your information ?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send emails, about your order status, reply to your queries, or about promotions and offers. We may also tell you about issues with your orders or if there is a product recall.
- Promote our products or services on social media. If you complete a product review or other feedback or provide any image of your pet(s), we may use your submission for commercial purposes to promote our products and services
We use your information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.You can choose to opt-out of these targeted advertisements and promotional.
Email marketing opt-out: You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails through unsubscribe instructions included in our promotional email. Please note that, even if you opt-out of marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional communications, such as e-mail or text notifications about your order status, recall information, and other administrative information. Your information will remain in our database but will be marked as inactive so you do not receive marketing materials from us.
Facebook opt-out: Facebook may provide you with the ability to opt-out of certain advertising practices. However, we are unable to control Facebook's practices or disclosures.
To opt-out of data collection by other Social Media Services, you should review Facebook’s privacy practices.
How do we protect your information ?
Your personal information:
Our e-commerce store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Your payment card information:
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standards. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
Share your information
We may share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
yeti.pet follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, yeti.pet uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.Cookies opt-out: Please refer to your browser setting to disable your
browser from accepting new cookies and enable browser notification to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.yeti.pet does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by call at 425 287 3606, e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
12414 Hwy 99 #10, Everett, WA, 98204, United States